Most of our saddles are available to buy and try, even most of the nearly new ones. Only the brand new saddles are not available to trial. (Some Nearly New saddles are also excluded)
- The saddle is purchased and paid for in full. Postage & Package is an extra charge and does vary depending where in the world you are.
- Once you receive the saddle you then have 3 full days to trial the saddle. This does include weekends and any Bank Holidays in the trial period.
- Enjoy the trial period and use it to determine if it is the right saddle for you and your horse.
Original planned day of delivery
1st Day of Saddle Trial
2nd Day of Saddle Trial
3rd Day of Saddle Trial
Saddle must be sent back today (if being returned)
Saddle must be received back today
- We strongly advise that as part of the trial period you arrange for a Qualified Saddle Fitter to check the suitability and fit of the saddle.
- Second hand saddles have of course been used and the flocking may require adjustment to fit your own horse and may have taken on the shape of the previous horse it was used on. Your saddler should be able to facilitate any alterations required.
- During the trial period and until the saddle is returned and signed for by Discount Saddles Online the saddle is your responsibility.
- You must let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6pm on the 3rd Day of the Saddle Trial if you intend to return the saddle.
- We must receive the saddle back by day 7. After day 7 it is non-returnable.
- The saddle and cover must be returned to Discount Saddles Online in the same condition it was despatched to you with the security tag still in tact. Any excessive wear and tear will be charged for or may deem the saddle none returnable.
- Once the saddle has been returned and checked, you will be refunded less outgoing postage and the applicable charge for the saddle trial fee.
- A saddle trial fee is charged on any returned saddles. This does vary depending on the category of the saddle, so remember this before buying the saddle!!
- Unfortunately our brand new saddles and some selected other saddles are excluded from the trial process. Any signs of use of these saddles would deem them non returnable.
Saddle Trial Fees
Second Hand Saddle
Ex Demo Saddle
Nearly New Saddle
Postage: Based on 2 working day service, price is per saddle.
Most UK Locations
Scottish Highlands & Islands
Please ensure that you read our terms and conditions plus our returns process when considering purchasing one of our saddles, please do not hesitate to contact us prior if you wish to check any of the details about a saddle or the purchase process. email@example.com
We completely understand that not all saddles ordered will be perfect for every horse and rider, so we want to make sure the returns process is simple and hassle free. Please read through the points below to ensure a speedy refund so you can start searching for the right saddle!!
Deliveries delayed due to customer not being available at requested delivery address or requesting a postponed delivery from the courier will not extend Trial period and a failed delivery attempt charge will be made of full postal cost.
Any saddles returned in a dirty condition will be charged a £30.00 cleaning fee.
Any saddle which has been cleaned using anything other than a damp cloth or has had any balm or leather feeding product can not be returned.
Any faults or issues with the saddle must be highlighted during the trial period of the saddle.
Please always use a suitable clean saddle cloth or numnah when riding in the saddle during the trial.
To avoid the potential of damage to a saddle – never trial the saddle in the rain, avoid damage from zips on clothing and footwear, and avoid abrasive seams from riding clothing!
The saddle must be returned in the same box that it was delivered in.